At The Trade Bull (Official), the privacy of our visitors is extremely important to us.
Please don’t share any data or content which would include personal and sensitive information that you don’t wish to make available to The Trade Bull Official. If you do not agree with all of the policy terms, please do not submit information to us.
Visiting the website either as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and use of the website through tracking technologies.
In case you don’t want to continue your access to the website, you are free to do so. Moreover, if you wish, you can choose to have the personal information provided by you deleted by writing to The Trade Bull Official.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you, including names, addresses, mobile telephone numbers, addresses and so forth.
Usage and Analytics Data
Like many other websites, The Trade Bull (Official) uses the log files. This information inside the log files includes browser type, internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, type of web browser and operating system, date/time stamp and number of clicks for the smooth functionality of the site. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, gather demographic information, and track users’ movement around the site.
By default, most web browsers accept all cookies; you can reset the web browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, certain features of the site might not function if you disable cookies.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Why do we collect it?
- For smooth functioning and monitoring the service.
- To manage your registration account, the personal data provides access to different services that are available in our services.
- Purchasing contracts or services, we need your unique identification.
- Sending email and SMS, telephone calls, or other forms of electronic communication for informative services updates.
- Share general information on services and events we require personal contact details.
- To monitor and attend to your requests.
- Use data analysis to determine the progress of our services with your experience.
- For business transfers: In case of a business merger, reorganization and transfer of some other structure, we need your personal information.
Where do we send your data?
With service providers to manage and analyze the use of service.
We need to share all parts of our business with another company for a business merger or transfer.
Share personal data with affiliates, including parents, subsidiaries or joint ventures.
In public areas, interacting with other users, all users may view your information publicly. So don’t disclose your sensitive information on a public platform.
Links to other Websites
Security of Personal Data
Remember, there is no electronic storage or method to secure your transmission data 100%; therefore, we can’t guarantee the absolute security of your information. But we strive to use commercially acceptable means and necessary measures to protect your data.
Updating User Information
Users can correct, update or change their personal information. They also have the ability to disable the account following the Terms of Conditions.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org